My Mother taught me from a very early age to always have a first aid kit handy, both in your home and vehicle. You never know what might happen, and when you throw kids into the mix (especially if you have a slightly clumsy child that always seems to be getting hurt, like Princess P), accidents can be quite frequent. Be prepared and assemble a first aid kit just in case.
Two of the main things in our first aid kit that we seem to go through the fastest are adhesive bandages and antibiotic ointment. A big part of that is because we have a daughter (like many other children) that has to have a BAND-AID on the slightest little cut, and if she is really bleeding, two or three. However, there are times when she really does need first aid care. And, thanks to BAND-AID and NEOSPORIN, we are now fully stocked in that department!
Hear is a list of items we were sent for review:
- BAND-AID Cynthia Rowley Adhesive Bandages – Who says band aids have to be boring? Thanks to BAND-AID Brand Cynthia Rowley Adhesive Bandages, you no longer have to sport that beige colored band aid with your stilettos. These fashion-forward band aids come in packs of 20 (assorted sizes) and go perfectly with your designer (or not) outfit. Heck, you could even put one on just to dress up your outfit! I wore the sequin-colored Cynthia Rowley BAND-AID (even though I didn’t have a cut) and it stayed on all day long and made me smile when I looked at it! I love the thought of wearing these with my black ballet flats to prevent blisters on my heels!
- BAND-AID Collectors Series Adhesive Bandages – Again, say goodbye to those other boring band-aids with these fun Collectors Series adhesive bandages. Great for adults and kids, these band aids feature colorful shapes and patterns that are anything but dull! The Collectors Series BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandages come in packs of 20 assorted sizes and work great for cuts and scrapes.
- BAND-AID Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages – Great for those places that are constantly moving (like your fingers or ankles), BAND-AID Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages feature the unique MEMORY WEAVE ™ fabric that moves with you. The non-stick pad won’t stick to the wound and the full-width pad on these band aids are designed to fit more wounds. Plus, these band aids feature QUILTVENT™ Technology that creates air channels for superior breathability.
- NEOSPORIN Original Ointment – I have used NEOSPORIN antibiotic ointment on cuts for years and have always had good results. That’s because its patented technology provides long-lasting infection protection and may even help reduce the appearance of scars. This triple antibiotic ointment kills more types of bacteria than even the leading prescription (based on laboratory results) and is suitable for use for the whole family. NEOSPORIN has been the #1 Doctor Recommended brand for over 25 years.
- NEOSPORIN LIP HEALTH™ Overnight Renewal Therapy™ – You may not think of having this in your first aid kit, but it is a good item to have on hand. You never really know when dry, chapped lips are going to sneak up on you and you might not have anything to soothe them. The Overnight Renewal Therapy from NEOSPORIN helps repair and nourish while you sleep and restores visibly healthy lips in just three days. Its unique formula of emollients, nutrients and vitamins penetrates deep within the skins surface and works during the body’s natural recovery process while you sleep, resulting in softer, smoother lips everyday. I’ve had some serious cases of chapped lips this winter, usually during a cold, and I would have loved to have this on-hand to help.
Both Princess P and I have put these products to good use since their arrival and they have been great additions to our first aid kit, even the NEOSPORIN LIP HEALTH Overnight Renewal Therapy. And, with the weather getting warmer, I am sure we will be getting much more use out of these products.
The Collectors Series BAND-AID Brand Adhesive Bandages even match P’s SpongeBob Slippers!
Buy It: NEOSPORIN and BAND-AID Brand Products can be purchased at various retailers (such as Walmart, Target and CVS) and online at drugstore.com
One lucky reader will win an assortment of NEOSPORIN and BAND-AID products like I received!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.