If you know me at all, you know that I have quite a long list of guilty pleasures. For starters, I can’t live without chocolate, the Twilight movies make me swoon and an awesome pair of shoes can make me weak in the knees! So, of course, when I found Cape Clogs and viewed their fabulous line of true Swedish clogs, I just had to have a pair!
Cape Clogs Inc. was formed in June 2006 as a designer, distributor and marketer of Swedish orthopedic clogs from their manufacturing partner, Torpatoffeln AB. With a belief that footwear is an expression of yourself, Cape Clogs promotes comfort, personality, support and style. Their patterns are creatively selected and produced at a leading and renowned Swedish manufacturer to provide you with a Swedish tradition in a variety of styles. At Cape Clogs, there is a perfect match for everyone!
Each pair of clogs from Cape Clogs is handmade and individual, therefore no one pair is exactly alike. By using materials such as Alderwood for the footbed, full grain leather, oil-nubuck suede and cowhide for the upper and rubber soles for a positive grip and comfort, Cape Clogs are built to last.
I know what you are thinking. How comfortable can wooden soled shoes be, right? Well, I am happy to report that they aren’t bad at all! The anatomically correct scaffoid metatausal arch provides natural support while the lightweight design allows for a more comfortable fit. In addition to comfort, clogs from Cape Clogs are known to improve posture and increases energy. I wore my clogs around a major retail store recently and found them to be comfortable and provide support in the area I need it most, my arches.
Buy It: The Cherry Blossom Adult ($87) and Kid ($50) clogs can be purchased at www.store.capeclogs.com
(Excludes boots, sandals and safety shoes.)
To Enter: Visit Cape Clogs and leave a comment stating which pair you would choose if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a pair of Clogs from @CapeClogs during the Holiday Gift Guide @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/t9oakD
6. Follow Cape Clogs on Twitter
7. Add the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Cape Clogs on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on November 23rd at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Cape Clogs for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.