Its no secret that heating bottles, either formula or breastmilk, in the middle of the night is not any fun. You have to wait on the water to heat up and then make sure the bottle is not too hot for baby, all in a groggy state. Luckily, BEABA is making life a little easier in this department with the Bib’secondes.
The Bib’secondes from BEABA is a patented steam heating system that warms baby’s bottles in record time. The precise timer on the Bib’secondes guarantees the correct temperature so you know it’s safe for baby. And, along with heating bottles, (from room temperature or refrigerator temperature) the Bib’secondes also warms baby food while it’s still in the jar!
To use the BEABA Bib’secondes, simply remove the BPA-free dome and fill the reservoir with room temperature water, being careful not to go over the level indicator. Then, place the uncovered bottle inside and tighten the dome lid completely to close. Set the program button on the dial to the appropriate quantity of liquid and its initial temperature , the indicator light will illuminate to show that it is properly working. The bottle or food is ready when the indicator light goes out. When unscrewing the dome lid, make sure to exercise caution and remove the bottle by the filled part as the empty part tends to be very hot. After shaking bottle (or mixing food) to ensure even temperature, test the the contents before feeding baby.
The Bib’secondes is super simple to use and I’m fairly certain that I could do it while still half asleep. The only problem might be trying not to overfill the heating unit in the bottom because it is kind of hard to see. Also, you have to remember to use the BPA-free adapter (that comes with it) when using plastic feeding bottles so that they don’t melt. Overall, the Bib’secondes from BEABA is a wonderful invention that makes bottle heating a stress-free process!
Buy It: The Bib’secondes ($65) can be purchased at www.scichild.com/shop
To Enter: Visit BEABA and leave a comment stating something else that you would love to have. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a Bib’secondes from @BeabaUSA during the Holiday Gift Guide @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/uD2pAc
6. Follow BeabaUSA on Twitter
7. Add the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Scandinavian Child on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on November 18th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US and Canada.
A big thank you to Scandinavian Child for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the unit free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.