Each year, while shopping for everyone on my large Christmas list, I have found myself turning to RedEnvelope for gifts more and more. Their wide selection of items makes it easy for me to get a lot of shopping done at just one place. Plus, I love that they also offer unique and personalized gifts for those people that are hard to please. So, it’s no surprise that I had to include RedEnvelope in my Holiday Gift Guide again this year.
RedEnvelope is an online store that offers an array of gifts for everyone on your list. From baby to toddler and Christmas gifts for her and him, you will find a thoughtful gift for everyone at RedEnvelope. Also, RedEnvelope provides exceptional gift box presentation and varied shipping options for those times when you need to have a gift delivered. You can rest assured that each gift from RedEnvelope is unique, exclusive and memorable.
This year, when given the opportunity to review another terrific item from RedEnvelope, I opted to go with the Wall Gallery Frame in Espresso. This beautiful hanging gallery allows you to showoff your most beloved pictures in an artful way. The pre-arranged frames hold up to nine photos and are linked together to create a truly eye-catching piece. Removable white mats inside the frame allow for a professional look, while the hardware adds a clean and modern edge.
When the Wall Gallery Frame from RedEnvelope arrived, I pulled out one small box and then proceeded to dig through the packaging to find the other. Much to my surprise, that was the only box in there. I figured that either some pieces were missing or that the Wall Gallery Frame was smaller than it looked on the website. The later ended up being the case.
The Wall Gallery Frame comes with a wall mounting template to determine the desired height of the frames and to ensure that the gallery is level (with the help of a leveler, of course). After you have the template in the desired place, simply use a pushpin to mark the wall for placement and then drill a hole at each pinhole for the plastic wall anchors. After the anchors are in place, mount the brackets to the wall over the wall anchors and then secure with supplied screws. After installing the hanging rod, hang the frames and enjoy your unique wall art! Even though we haven’t hung the Wall Gallery Frame yet (we haven’t decided on the perfect place for it), C said that installation shouldn’t be difficult at all.
Buy It: The Wall Gallery Frame ($79.95) is available for purchase at www.redenvelope.com
To Enter: Visit RedEnvelope and leave a comment stating what you would spend the gift card on if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a $50 Gift Card to @redenvelope during the Holiday Gift Guide @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/uAsh4X
6. Follow RedEnvelope on Twitter
7. Add the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” RedEnvelope on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on November 30th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to RedEnvelope for this review and giveaway opportunity!