While tummy time plays an important role in newborn upper-body strength development, not all babies enjoy it. A lot of newborns do not like to be placed flat on their tummy’s, whether it be because it’s uncomfortable for them (due to medical reasons) or because they dislike being on their stomachs, but it is still an important phase in their development.
The new Lamaze Tummy Time Air from Learning Curve offers a more comfortable solution to tummy time. This fun activity mat features bright colors and fun shapes for baby to focus on, thus stimulating healthy eye development, and an innovative tummy section that adapts to baby’s body and evenly distributes their torso weight, therefore minimizing the pressure on baby’s abdomen.
To keep baby occupied during tummy time, the Lamaze Tummy Time Air has two different ends that feature fun, engaging farm scenes for baby to look at. In addition to it’s two-play sides, this tummy time activity gym also features stimulating crinkle corn, a tractor teether, additional loops for other toys (all located on the tummy section) and a sun shaped mirror for self-discovery.
When Princess P was a baby, we used to place her on a blanket, surrounded in toys, and get on it with her to play. After a few minutes, she would be over the whole “tummy time” thing and either roll over or cry until we picked her up. With this activity gym, I believe that she would play on it for awhile before wanting up, thanks to the mesh tummy section and the toys attached to it. Plus, I think that it would be much more comfortable for her because she would not be lying flat on her tummy. Since I am just guessing at how she would do on the mat (since she clearly isn’t a baby anymore), I searched the internet for reviews and was delighted to see how well received this tummy time mat is. The Lamaze Tummy Time Air from Learning Curve will definitely be save for our next baby to use and I cannot wait to see how he or she does on it.
Buy It: You can purchase the Lamaze Tummy Time Air from Learning Curve ($33.99) at www.learningcurve.com
To Enter: Visit Learning Curve and comment on another item that you would like to have. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a Lamaze Tummy Time Air from @LCToys during the #funinthesunevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/la9mhg
6. Follow Learning Curve on Twitter
7. Add the “Fun in the Sun” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Fun in the Sun!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Learning Curve on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on July 15th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Learning Curve for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the Tummy Time Air free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.