Let’s face it, nursing your baby in public can be stressful. Not only are you trying to get an anxious and wiggly baby satisfied as quick as possible, but you are also trying to make sure that you are covered and not flashing the people next to you. And while many nursing covers provide a barrier between you and prying eyes, they can be cumbersome, heavy and hard to get in place.
Balboa Baby Nursing Covers are the complete opposite. Their innovative design allows you to feel comfortable and confident when nursing your baby – anywhere! Not only are the Nursing Covers from Balboa Baby contoured to fit around you and your baby (which keeps the fabric securely in place), but they also feature a reinforced neckline that holds the fabric away from mom and baby, permitting eye contact which is essential.
The Balboa Baby Nursing Cover also features an easily accessible pocket (which is located at the bottom of the nursing cover) that is just the right size to hold nursing pads, burp cloths and pacifiers. Also, another unique feature about the Nursing Covers from Balboa Baby is that they feature an adjustable strap with buckle that provides for a truly custom fit. Available in a variety of fashionable prints, the Nursing Cover from Balboa Baby is simple, fashionable and comfortable.
When the Balboa Baby Nursing Cover arrived, the first thing I noticed was how lightweight and breathable it is. Made from 100% breathable cotton, this nursing cover keeps baby cool and comfortable and secluded in their own private area. Also, another feature that I immediately noticed was the contoured fit. The neckline actually has a type of “boning” in it so that mom can see baby and baby can see mom. The bottom of the nursing cover also has a rounded shape to fit around baby and keep mom comfortably covered.
Having tried several different brands of nursing covers throughout the years, I have to admit that the Balboa Baby Nursing Cover is at the top of my list. The fit is great, the coverage is even better and the fashionable fabrics are out of this world. Plus, the fact that this line of nursing covers was developed, tested and are recommended by Dr. Sears (Pediatrician and author of the best selling book: The Baby Book) and family, makes them even better!
To Enter: Visit Balboa Baby and tell me another product you would like to have OR comment on your favorite Nursing Cover. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a @BalboaBaby Nursing Cover during the #funinthesunevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/mxvrL8
6. Follow Balboa Baby on Twitter
7. Add the “Fun in the Sun” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Fun in the Sun!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Balboa Baby on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on July 14th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Balboa Baby for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the Nursing Cover free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.