Update May 2013: I’ve learned that Lime Ricki suits are no longer made in the USA like quoted in my original post.
Our suits were indeed made here in America at the beginning. As the company grew our US manufacturer was not able to produce the numbers we needed so we did have to outsource. Our 2012 lines were made in China and this year is in Mexico and our future lines will be made there as well at this point.
It’s that time of the year again – swimsuit season! While I love lounging by the pool, tubing down the river and making a splash at the beach, I loathe picking out swimsuits. Why? Because it is either the tiny weeny bikini (days that are long gone!) or what I like to call the “mom-kini”. You know, the ones that look ridiculous, plain-jane and are not flattering at all! So, where is a women to turn when looking for a swimsuit that is fun, full of style and modest? Lime Ricki Swimwear, of course!
Lime Ricki Swimwear is all about exposing your style, while keeping you comfortably covered. Their fun, fresh tankini tops, rash guards, coordinating bottoms and one-pieces are designed to keep you looking your best without you having to worry about anything hanging out. (Hello, moms out there, you know what I mean!)
All of the swimsuits from Lime Ricki Swimwear are made in the USA with high quality SPF 50 fabric and are designed to be both comfortable and fun. Worried about the fit? Don’t be! All new Lime Ricki swimsuits have adjustable straps to ensure the best fit and they’ve also re-designed their shelf-bras in all new styles for improved bust support.
I could so see myself at the river this summer sporting the Victoria one-piece or the Savannah Tankini Top and Gray Ruffle Wrap Skirt! I love how much these suits cover while still being full of style!
Coupon Code: My readers can take 10% off their purchase at Lime Ricki Swimwear by entering the code swim2011 at the checkout. (Code expires June 7th, 2011)
To Enter: Visit Lime Ricki Swimwear and leave a comment stating the suit you would choose if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a One-Piece or Tankini Swimsuit from @swimLimeRicki during the #funinthesunevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/lvKsgd
6. Follow Lime Ricki Swimwear on Twitter
7. Add the “Fun in the Sun” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Fun in the Sun!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “Like” Lime Ricki Swimwear on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on June 7th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US and Canada!
A big thank you to Lime Ricki Swimwear for this giveaway opportunity!
This post is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. No type compensation was received for this giveaway post.