Many babies love to be swaddled, but with the ever changing environmental temperatures, it is important that baby doesn’t get too hot or too cold while being swaddled. That is why SwaddleDesigns, a baby product company that offers stylish and functional products to help parents care for their new babies, recently announced the newest addition to their product line – the SwaddleDuo.
The SwaddleDuo from SwaddleDesigns includes two premium, yet different, swaddling blankets. The first blanket, the Ultimate Receiving Blanket, is a lightweight premium cotton flannel blanket that is appropriate for moderate to cooler environmental temperatures. The other blanket, the Marquisette Swaddling Blanket, is a very lightweight open-weave cotton blanket appropriate for warmer environmental temperatures. With the SwaddleDuo from SwaddleDesigns, new moms and dads will be prepared for swaddling baby, no matter what the environmental temperature might be – cool, moderate or warm!
Recently, I was sent the pink Classic Peace Love SwaddleDuo from SwaddleDesigns to review. The pink Classic Peace Love SwaddleDuo gift set includes two premium fabric swaddling blankets in a pretty pink polka dot design (cotton flannel blanket) and a fun peace, heart and baby character blanket (the cotton marquisette blanket). Each blanket also features an easy 123 Swaddle instructional label that helps new parents master the art of swaddling.
SwaddleDesigns also recent announced the SwaddleDesigns Safe Sleep Program. This program strives to educate new parents and caregivers using up-to-date research and information with the goal of increasing awareness of safe sleep practices to reduce the risk of SIDS and help parents create a safer sleep environment for baby to sleep, thrive and grow. Also, SwaddleDesigns has a guide that helps new parents remember the importance of keeping baby comfortably warm. The “SwaddleDesigns Goldilocks Guide” ~ baby should not be too hot or too cold, but just right – comfortably warm.
Be sure to visit SwaddleDesigns “How to Swaddle” page and find out more information regarding sleeping environments and the benefits of swaddling.
Buy It: The SwaddleDuo ($38) is available in 17 styles and can be purchased at www.SwaddleDesigns.com
To Enter: Visit SwaddleDesigns and leave a comment on your favorite product. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a @SwaddleDesigns SwaddleDuo during the #ohbabyevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/kXUCp6
6. Follow SwaddleDesigns on Twitter
7. Add the “Oh, Baby!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Oh, Baby!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you like SwaddleDesigns on Facebook
10. 3 Extra Entries if you join the SwaddleDesigns Exclusive Email Club
11. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on May 24th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US and Canada.
A big thank you to SwaddleDesigns for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the SwaddleDuo free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.