When Princess P was a baby, we tried every pacifier brand on the market in hopes that just one would do the trick. After trying countless brands, and spending a small fortune, P decided that she just wasn’t going to be a pacifier baby. I only wish that the new GumDrop Pacifiers from The First Years were available then, because their innovate design and natural fit just might have done the trick.
By taking the same nipple shape from the Soothie pacifiers and adding a uniquely contoured fit to baby’s face (that stays clear of baby’s nose), The First Years developed the new lightweight GumDrop pacifiers. The innovative one-piece design is constructed of durable, latex-free silicone and is designed to safely connect to most pacifier attachers. Trusted and distributed in hospitals nationwide, the GumDrop pacifiers are available in two sizes, newborn (0 to 3 months) and infant (3 months +) , and come in playful green, blue, orange, pink and purple colors.
I have to admit, The First Years Pacifier Case was a new one for me. Most pacifiers (that I have seen) are kept in the diaper bag, stroller compartment or on a pacifier attacher, so I really liked the idea of storing them in a place that was clean and handy. The First Years Pacifier Case conveniently holds two pacifiers and features an adjustable handle that attaches easily to diaper bags, a stroller or just about anywhere! Also included, a 30-pack of pacifier wipes for easy cleaning on the go!
To Enter: Visit The First Years website and leave a comment stating something else you would love to have. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is available in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a @TheFirstYears GumDrop Pacifier Prize Pack (2 winners) during the #ohbabyevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/h5prxg
6. Follow The First Year on Twitter
7. Add the “Oh, Baby!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Oh, Baby!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you like The First Years on Facebook
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on April 29th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to The First Years for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the GumDrop pacifiers, case and attacher free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.