During pregnancy, as many of you may know, everything stretches and grows. From your ever expending tummy to your wheredidthesecomefrom!? breasts, you shape is ever changing. Luckily for us, though, Amoralia maternity lingerie offers items that support your new curves, making you look and feel beautiful.
Amoralia happens to be the brainchild of Jules Fossett, an ex-advertising strategist who was struck by the obvious gap in the market and bewildered by the total lack of stylish maternity lingerie. Although having never been pregnant herself, Jules knows that luxury lingerie is one of those things that can instantly make a woman feel more feminine and sparkling. “Why would pregnant women not feel the same?”
After researching, testing and tweaking, speaking to experienced midwives and dozens of pregnant and breastfeeding women, Amoralia tried to solve the issues that repeatedly came up: invisible nursing clips, pretty straps, breast pad holders, briefs cut to flatter larger bottoms. The result – elegance, innovation and support.
Recently, I was given a first-hand look at the style, comfort and support that is Amoralia when I was sent the Second Skin Maternity Bra in nude to review. The Second Skin Maternity Bra is an everyday microfiber bra that is so comfortable, you won’t even feel you are wearing it! Its cross-over design allows for a lower center in the front while still being supportive. The Second Skin Bra features four rows of hook & eye closures to ensure longer-lasting wear and also comes with built-in breast pad holders.
When feeling the silky, soft microfiber material for the first time, I knew the Second Skin Maternity Bra from Amoralia was going to feel great on. Not only are the cups, sides and back of the bra made of the soft, stretchy fabric, but the straps are, too! I love that this bra comes with removable pads and a low cut center, which makes it great to wear under sundresses and summer tops. Also, I love the fact that the Second Skin bra comes with extra hooks, breast pad holders and a nursing friendly design because that makes it wearable from pregnancy and beyond!
Buy It: The Second Skin Maternity Bra can be purchased at www.amoralia.com for £29.00 (or $53)
To Enter: Visit Amoralia and leave a comment stating another product that you love. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win an @AmoraliaLondon Nougatine Maternity Bra during the #ohbabyevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/gXOClb
6. Follow Amoralia on Twitter
7. Add the “Oh, Baby!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Oh, Baby!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on April 15th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to everyone!
A big thank you to Amoralia for this review and giveaway opportunity!