When I was pregnant with Princess P, my maternity wardrobe was very limited. My step-sister let me borrow several items that she wore when she was pregnant with her boys and then I bought several “necessity” pieces to get me through, but that was about it. I don’t know if it was the lack of styles that I could find, or the prices, but I just wasn’t satisfied. Well, that was before I found Milan Maternity.
Milan Maternity offers cool and classy maternity styles at very affordable prices. Their mission is to provide designer styles that flatters a pregnant mama’s ever growing shape at prices that will not make you cringe when you look at the price tag. At Milan Maternity, you will find styles that embrace your new shape and allow you to enjoy those special nine-months with a fantastic wardrobe!
Recently, I was given the opportunity to review an item of my choice from Milan Maternity, and I opted to go with the Isabella top in black. I was initially drawn to the fact that it was a great transition top to get you through pregnancy and beyond, but now that I have seen it in person, I am completely in love with the style!
I asked for the Isabella top from Milan Maternity in a size medium and I can honestly say that it fits perfectly right now, but the tummy area definitely has room to grow. In fact, I could wear this shirt out today and I bet no one would know that it is a maternity shirt! (So different from those baggy, unflattering maternity styles!) I love that this shirt can be dressed up or down and that you can wear it through all stages of your pregnancy and even afterward.
Milan Maternity is a great place to turn if you are looking for stylish maternity clothes at great prices. Plus, they offer transition items that can be worn even after you give birth, which means you get more for your money!
Buy It: The Isabella Top can be purchase on the Milan Maternity website for $33
To Enter: Visit Milan Maternity and leave a comment on which top you would choose if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a Shirt of your choice from @MilanMaternity during the #ohbabyevent @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/goY9FJ
6. Follow Milan Maternity on Twitter.
7. Add the “Oh, Baby!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Oh, Baby!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Milan Maternity on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on March 16th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Milan Maternity for this review and giveaway opportunity!