Throughout my pregnancy, and even when Princess P was born, I never thought about making my own baby food. I was so concentrated on breastfeeding and surviving the first few months that it never really occurred to me how much more beneficial homemade baby food would be for her. Then, when we started her on solids, I thought that the whole baby food making process would be time consuming and difficult. Little did I know that with the BEABA Babycook making baby food would be simple!
The BEABA Babycook is a small countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby. Its compact design and easy-to-use settings allow you to steam cook vegetables, fruits and meats in fifteen minutes or less! And, with the Babycook’s dishwasher safe accessories, cleanup is just as simple!
The BEABA Babycook is truly an awesome little appliance! Not only is is simple to use, but it also allows you to prepare healthy meals for your baby in a flash. Plus, the bowl is made from unbreakable, BPA free copolyester and the cooking basket from transparent polypropylene (PP).
Buy It: The BEABA Babycook ($150) and Multiportions ($20) are avaliable to purchase at www.scichild.com/shop
To Enter: Visit BEABA and comment on another product that you would like to have. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a BEABA Babycook ($150) during the #ohbabyevent @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/fzsQYk
6. Follow BEABA on Twitter.
7. Add the “Oh, Baby!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “Oh, Baby!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” BEABA on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on March 25th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US and Canada.
A big thank you to BEABA for this review and giveaway opportunity!