Every year, I have the biggest aspiration to loose weight and get into better shape. But, no matter how hard I might try in the beginning, it never lasts past March. I don’t know if it is the lack of self-control or if I need more outside resources to help me accomplish my goal, but loosing weight is something that can be attainable if I set my mind to it.
For many of us, loosing weight and getting active can be a real challenge. We may start off really good, but in a months time we have fallen back on our old eating habits and are less active then we had hoped. But, this year, MultiGrain Cheerios cereal and The Biggest Loser Club can help you get started on your weight management goals with a free 7-day plan.
With tips, advice, and inspiration, the MultiGrain Cheerios website can help you start your weight management journey. After entering the code found inside specially marked boxes of MultiGrain Cheerios cereal, you can access exclusive tools, including:
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator to gauge how much weight you may need to lose or gain to be considered healthy and not at risk for serious health problems
- An exclusive 7 Day Plan that pairs daily meal plans with cardio and strength-training routines
- 15 tasty recipes that will give your body the fuel it needs to get through the day
- Daily workouts that couple cardio with mobility and resistance exercises to hit major muscle groups
Along with using the online tools, eating MultiGrain Cheerios cereal in the morning is another simple step you can take toward helping to manage weight. Studies have shown that people who eat more whole grain tend to have healthier body weights, and with 110 lightly sweetened calories per serving, MultiGrain Cheerios has more than 16 grams of whole grain per serving (48 g recommended daily) to help keep you on track for a healthier you this New Year!
Join MultiGrain Cheerios on TwitterTM during each episode of NBC´s “The Biggest Loser Couples” Tuesday nights at 8PM EST through May 24, to connect with past contestants, share weight loss tips and discuss how to become your own Biggest Loser. Be sure to follow @MGCheerios and use the hashtag #mgcheerios to keep up with the conversation!
To Enter: Tell me which one of the online tools (found on the MultiGrain Cheerios website) would be most helpful to you. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a @MGCheerios Prize Pack @PieceOfMeBlog! Giveaway ends 3/10 http://bit.ly/gq5ZGu
6. Follow MultiGrain Cheerios on Twitter.
7. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on March 10th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Cheerios provided the prize pack and information free of charge through MyBlogSpark and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.