During the winter, as temperatures hover around freezing, applying sunscreen may be the furthest thing from your mind. But, even when it is freezing outside, a sunburn is still a very real possibility. Why? Your skin is exposed to the sun’s rays at all times, even when it’s cloudy and cold.
Luckily, applying sunscreen on your little one just got a lot easier thanks to the Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes from MD Moms. Gentle, convenient and effective, Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes keep baby protected from UV rays at any age, anywhere, anytime.
Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes SPF 30+ – Facts at a glance:
* UVA rating: PA+++ (provides the highest level of protection against UVA rays
* Contains no phthalates, lanolin, mineral oil, petroleum or waxes
* Water resistant and sweatproof
* Clinically tested, hypoallergenic & dermatologist approved
* Each wipe has enough sunscreen to cover the average 2 year old from head-to-toe
Recently, MD Moms sent us the Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes to review and I have been hooked ever since. These handy towelettes make applying sunscreen a lot less stressful. No more messes! Each towelette contains enough sunscreen to cover Princess P head to toe and makes getting ready to go outside and play in the snow a lot easier. Just wipe, bundle up and go!
The Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes come in a pack of 15 for $26. And, I know what most of you are thinking, but read the facts first…When using even half the recommended dose, typical lotion sunscreens are between $2 – $5 per application! So, when you divide the number of towelettes in the the pack from MD Moms by the price, it comes out to only $1.73 per premeasured application! Plus, you are getting a mess free application! In my book, that makes the Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes from MD Moms all the more worthwhile.
Buy It: The Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes SPF 30+ are available to purchase on the MD Moms website for $26
To Enter: Visit MD Moms and leave a comment on another product you would like to try. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a pack of @MDMoms Baby Silk BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes @PieceOfMeBlog! Giveaway ends 1/22 http://bit.ly/fLIxtl
6. Follow MD Moms on Twitter.
7. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” MD Moms Facebook.
8. 3 Extra Entries if you leave a comment on the MD Moms Facebook wall stating Piece Of Me sent you. Please leave a link to where it can be found.
9. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on January 22nd at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to MD Moms for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the BabySafe Sunscreen Towelettes free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review