2010 was packed full of awesome reviews and giveaways from some really great companies! I had the opportunity to review everything from strollers to hunting boots and I had a blast while doing so. And while I loved (and still love) every product I reviewed, I compiled a list of my top 10 favorites.
10. BabyBox.com – When we moved out of our apartment and into our new place, I knew that I wanted to create a fun and very pink bedroom for Princess P. We got her room painted, purchased her “big girl” bed and new princess bedding, but there was just something missing – the perfect light. Thanks to BabyBox.com we got to review the 3 Arm Stacked Glass Ball Chandelier and it totally made her room. Whenever I walk into her room, it is the first thing that catches my eye.
9. ERGObaby Carrier – Long before I had the chance to review one, I had heard terrific things about the ERGObaby Carrier. Little did I know I would fall in love with it just like everyone else! This carrier has been so helpful, not only with Princess P, but also with my best friends little boy who is 10 months old. He loves it! I keep my ERGObaby Carrier in the car at all times, because you just never know when you might need it.
8. MirrorMate – Transforming our guest bathroom from a plain, outdated bathroom wasn’t an easy task. But, thanks to MirrorMate, transforming the plain mirror that hung in there into a stylish new one was an easy transition. The process was simple and fun and the results are terrific.
7. Bright Starts InGenuity Playard – Having never owned a playard before this one, I was totally shocked at how I made it through Princess P’s infancy without one! The InGenuity Playard features adorable fabric, a bassinet with two different sleeping positions and a padded playard that Princess P can’t seem to stay out of.
6. Dyson DC23 Vacuum – A Suction Release Trigger, Level Three Root Cyclone Technology and a Retractable Cord are just a few things that make this canister vac so special. The cool, futuristic look and it’s small size are just added bonuses. The Dyson DC23 has been great at cleaning our hardwood floors, too.
5. Lamps Plus Possini Euro Design Mini Pendant Light – With thousands of lighting fixtures to choose from, Lamps Plus is committed to helping you find the light that is just right for your home. Just take our kitchen for example, I wanted a pendant light that looked stylish above our sink, but there was a ceiling and height issue. However, I was able to find the perfect light, the Possini Euro Design Mini Pendant light, at Lamps Plus!
4. Bass Pro Shops Wolverine Scout Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots – I always thought that finding the perfect pair of hunting boots for C was going to be a challenge. He wanted boots that were comfortable, waterproof, insulated and, of course, cool looking. So, when I had the opportunity to review the Wolverine Scout Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots, I knew we had a winner. He absolutely loves these boots and literally wears them all the time.
3. Micralite Fastfold Superlite – Full-size stroller features with an umbrella stroller function, the Micralite Fastfold Superlite is as much fun to use as it is to look at. Equipped with a breathable mesh seat, adjustable handlebars, 5-point safety harness and 12″ all-terrain pneumatic rear wheels, the Micralite Fastfold Superlite can handle most anything you can throw at it. Especially when navigating through mall stores filled with holiday shoppers!
2. Electrolux Ergorapido Ultra+ – This cordless 2-in-1 stick and hand vac is small, convenient and ultra versatile. Use it to pick up crumbs in the kitchen or vacuum off the couch cushions, either way you are going to love it! The Electrolux Ergorapido Ultra+ has been super helpful to us this holiday season.
1. Britax Marathon 70 – Since its arrival, the Britax Marathon 70 is the car seat that stays in my vehicle permanently. From its side impact protection to its convenient harness holders, the Marathon 70 is unparalleled in safety and design. The color combination is great as well and the fabric has held up great over the last few months despite some minor spills. Because of all it’s terrific features, the Britax marathon 70 is the number one product on my list for 2010!
I wish I could have included many more of the companies that I worked with over the past year, (because there were so many more I wanted to list) but then it wouldn’t have been the top 10 of 2010. It would have been more like the top 50 or 60!
And, finally, here is to 2011! May it be as fun, insightful and eventful as 2010!