Since last year, I have had several opportunities to review unique, one-of-a-kind items from Things Remembered and I am never disappointed. The quality and thoughtfulness that goes into to each item is truly outstanding. That is why when I teamed up with Things Remembered again this holiday, I knew the item would become a keepsake treasured for years to come.
When I first saw the 2010 Make-A-Wish Bracelet, I was instantly reminded of one of my favorite quotes, “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown. The bracelet features an exquisite multi-strand chain that is accented with a star charm that sits above a larger, round engravable charm that is bordered in CZ crystals.
But, perhaps, what makes this bracelet so special, is the fact that it is a part of the Make-A-Wish gift line from Things Remembered. For each purchase of a Make-A-Wish gift, Things Remembered will donate $2 of the purchase price, with a minimum guaranteed donation of $200,000, to the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
I wanted this bracelet to be something that I could pass down to Princess P one day and her gain encouragement from it. I also wanted it to be a reminder of how much I love her. But, until that time comes, I will enjoy wearing the “Radiant Star Bracelet” and think of her each time I look down at it.
Buy It: The 2010 Make-A-Wish Bracelet is available on the Things Remembered website for $40. But, it is currently on sale for $29.99
To Enter: Visit Things Remembered and comment on something you would love to find under the tree this year. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a meaningful holiday gift from @TRemembered during the Holiday Gift Guide Celebration @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/hRYlgr
6. Follow Things Remembered on Twitter.
7. Add the Holiday Gift Guide button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Things Remembered on Facebook.
9. 3 Extra Entries if you leave a comment on Things Remembered Facebook wall stating Piece Of Me sent you. Please leave a link to where it can be found.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on December 21st at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents. Winner must not have won a Things Remembered giveaway in the last 60 days.
A big thank you to Things Remembered for this review and giveaway opportunity!