From the get-go, I knew the things I wanted to change in our new home. The wall colors in almost every room needed to be changed, many of the light fixtures needed a makeover, and the mirror in the guest bathroom had to go.
Upon moving in, we had all the rooms painted and the light fixtures changed, but we hadn’t been able to find a mirror that we liked to replace the one in our guest bathroom. Turns out, we didn’t need to replace the mirror in order to change the look of it – we just needed a MirrorMate frame!
MirrorMate’s mission is to transform your mirrors beautifully, easily and inexpensively. Their custom-made frames allow you to change the look of your mirror without the hassle of taking it down and replacing it. Simply choose the frame that fits your decor, send in the measurements of your mirror and wait for it to be sent to your doorstep!
After contacting MirrorMate, I was thrilled to find out that we were being sent a custom frame to review. Since I had been browsing the site for days, I had already picked out the frame I wanted, but I still needed to get the measurements of the frame. Luckily, MirrorMate emailed me their custom ordering form that guides you through the measurement process. After C and I had all the information filled in, we sent it in and waited.
Seeing that it is made-to-order, I figured we would be waiting awhile for the frame to arrive. Boy, was I surprised when the frame showed up 3 days after sending in our information! Yes, 3 days!! I was in such disbelief that I had open the package right then for proof.
MirrorMate’s frames are made to fit any mirror, but certain large clips (holding up the mirror) won’t work properly with the frame. Should you have problems fitting your frame to the mirror, replace the old clips with the replacement clips that you can order with your MirrorMate frame. Since we didn’t want to take any chances, we installed the replacement clips on our frame.
Buy It: MirrorMate Frames are available to purchase on the MirrorMate website. Prices vary by size and style.
Coupon Code: Take 15% off your purchase at MirrorMate by using the code Holiday. (Click on the coupon button located on the homepage to apply.) Valid 11/4/2010 – 12/2/2010.
To Enter: Visit MirrorMate and comment on the frame style you would choose if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a $75 Coupon Code to @MirrorMate during the #itsamovingparty event @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/ccglXz
6. Follow MirrorMate on Twitter.
7. Add the “It’s a…Moving Party!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “It’s a…Moving Party!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” MirrorMate on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on November 27th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US and Canada.
A big thank you to MirrorMate for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the custom frame free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.