It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of Coco Bonbons! The bright colors, kid-friendly prints and fun styles always leave me smiling from ear to ear when I see them. But most importantly, Princess P loves their designs, too!
Coco Bonbons presented their first line in the fall of 2006 and it was an instant hit! Over 100 stores chose the children’s clothing line initially and that number has quickly multiplied over the years. Using a bright color palette and clever design features, coco bonbons has taken some of the universal loves of children and brought them to life on coats and separates.
From their new Fall Collection, Coco Bonbons generously sent Princess P the Tea Party Knit Dress with Applique and Purple Leggings with Ruffles to review. Both of the items are super comfy and cute, and they are perfect for the fall and upcoming winter months.
The Tea Party Knit Dress with Applique comes in a precious pink color that features a happy little girl with side buns pouring hot coco surrounded by big flowers. The dress is made of 100% soft cotton and has a zipper in the back for easy dressing. The Purple Leggings with Ruffles feature two layers of ruffles at the bottom of each leg and are made of 96% cotton and 4% spandex. Paired together, the dress and leggings are tons of fun!
Buy It: The Tea Party Knit Dress with Applique ($38) and the Purple Leggings with Ruffles ($21.50) can be purchased on the Coco Bonbons website.
To Enter: Like Coco Bonbons on Facebook. Please leave your email address in the comment (or make sure it is available in your profile).
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a @cocobonbons item of your choice during the Holiday Gift Guide Celebration @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/g7zo8K
6. Follow Coco Bonbons on Twitter.
7. Add the Holiday Gift Guide button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. Visit Coco Bonbons and comment on the item you would choose if you were the lucky winner.
9. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on December 7th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Coco Bonbons for this review and giveaway opportunity.
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the outfit free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.