The morning after the first night in our new home, it seemed fitting that we kick the boxes out of the way and sit down to a somewhat normal breakfast. After searching through dilapidated box after box, I finally came across our frying pan and pulled it out only to notice something I hadn’t noticed before, the teflon coating was peeling off in sheets. Had we been consuming pieces of it in our food for sometime now? While I didn’t exactly know the answer to that question, I did know that it was time for a new and improved frying pan – like the Mauviel M’Cook Stainless Steel Round Frying Pan.
Since 1830, Mauviel has manufactured the highest quality of copper cookware for professional and commercial markets. Mauviel offers cookware manufactured in copper, stainless steel and aluminum that is unsurpassed in quality and design – praised by professional chefs and household cooks.
When I learned that we were getting the chance to review an item from Mauviel’s M’cook line, I wasted no time finding out what made this collection of cookware so special. And let me tell you, it is something special.
The M’cook cookware collection features five layers of materials that provide perfect conductivity for each product, thanks to the fast and uniform heat distribution. Each handle is made from cast stainless steel or cast iron, and reinforce the pure and modern design of this range. With such high culinary technology, it’s no wonder that the items from the M’cook collection are among favorites with professionals and households, alike.
Just listing to to the description of the M’cook frying pan is enough to get giddy about. It’s 5 ply thickness, oversized handles and lifetime guarantee are enough to make the most uneasy chef want to cook. And don’t even get me started on how it is oven safe up to 680 degrees (F) and how you can toss the pan into the dishwasher when you are finished with it.
Buy It: The Mauviel M’cook Stainless Steel Round Frying Pan ($90-$160) is available to purchase online or at a retailer near you.
To Enter: Visit Mauviel and comment on another item that you would love to have. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a Mauviel M’cook Stainless Steel Frying Pan during the #itsamovingparty event @PieceOfMeBlog http://bit.ly/b7QEc9
6. Follw Mauviel on Twitter.
7. Add the “It’s a…Moving Party!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. Follow Mauviel on their YouTube Channel.
9. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “It’s a…Moving Party!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
10. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Mauviel on Facebook.
11. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on November 10th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Mauviel for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Mauviel provided the frying pan free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.