Even before I laid eyes on Princess P’s new room, I had a vision of how I wanted to decorate it in my head. Pink paint, white accents and something personal on the walls. Ok, so maybe I didn’t have all the details worked out, but I knew it was going to be something special.
I had read about vinyl wall decals in the past, but never really thought that they would be something I would want to decorate my own home with. I don’t know why? They are fairly inexpensive, easy to install and provide you with a custom look.
When I learned to I was getting the chance to review a decal from Dali Wall Decals, I knew that picking the perfect one was going to be half the battle. I wanted something special for P’s room, but I had no idea what.
After browsing through several pages on the Dali Decals site, I came across the “Sweet Dreams, My Love…” Decal and it really stuck with me. However, I knew that the size (66″ wide) was going to be way to big for P’s new room.
After going back and fourth on whether to get the “Sweet Dreams…” Decal or not, I decided to send Dali Decals an email asking if it could be custom sized to fit P’s room. I promptly received and email back saying “Yes” and I was asked the measurements and given a link to custom order the decal.
When the decal arrived, and the Princess Pink paint (I’m not lying, that is the actual name) had dried, it was time to put the custom decal on the wall. My friend, R, came over to help me put it up and to make sure everything was straight and even.
Once we were finished, I stepped back to take a look and was very pleased with the outcome. I decided to go with the Pistachio Matte color and I am so glad I did. It really stands out against the pink and gives her room a special feel.
Buy It: The “Sweet Dreams, My Love…” Decal can be purchased on the Dali Wall Decals site for $25
To Enter: Visit Dali Decals and tell me what you would spend the gift certificate on if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win a $25 Gift Certificate to @DaliDecals during the #itsamovingparty event @PieceOfMeBlog! Giveaway ends 10/27 http://bit.ly/dumGw5
6. Follow Dali Decals on Twitter.
7. Add the “It’s a…Moving Party!” button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the “It’s a…Moving Party!” button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Dali Decals on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on October 27th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents.
A big thank you to Dali Decals for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Dali Decals provided the vinyl decal free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.