Since we moved into this cramped apartment, my decorating space has been limited. Not only do we have a lack of wall space to decorate but we are also running out of room on our furniture to display photos. And anyone who knows me, knows that I love my pictures! But, as luck would have it, I recently found a unique and stylish solution to my decorating dilemma – The Picture Board.
The Picture Board is a one-of-a-kind way to display your most loved 4 x 6 photos. By using a simple slide-through railing system, it allows you to easily change your photo arrangement in seconds. The Picture Board is currently available in three different sizes, holding anywhere from five to twenty-four 4 x 6 photos. And with multiple options to choose from—size, wood type, color, vinyl saying, etc—it’s easy to get just the right look for your decor.
Recently, we were the lucky recipients of a Medium Bead Board Picture Board with a vinyl saying (“Family”) across the top. When it arrived, I immediately fell in love with the look and design. I choose the black Picture Board since most of our living room/office furniture is black and I was very pleased with the way it matched. The black Picture Board even has a slightly distressed look which I really like.
Buy It: The Medium Bead Board Picture Board is available on The Picture Board site for $26.95 (no vinyl lettering) – $31.95 (with vinyl lettering).
To Enter: Visit The Picture Board and tell me what you would spend the gift certificate on if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a separate comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a $25 Gift Certificate to The Picture Board during the #summersizzle Event @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/ajc2eq
6. Add the Summer Sizzle Event button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
7. 1 Extra Entry if you enter Sarah’s Envirosax Giveaway.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the Summer Sizzle Event button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on August 3rd at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to Continental US residents.
A big thank you to The Picture Board for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. The Picture Board provided the picture board free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.