Last fall, I was introduced to Kate Quinn Organics and fell in love! Their use of simple, elegant lines, nature-inspired colors and organic cotton fabrics create clean designs that highlight your baby’s natural beauty. Each item is designed by Kate Quinn, former Hollywood stylist, and certified organic from seed to packaging.
It is hard to believe that Kate Quinn Organics began as Earth Organic Baby Basics in 2005. Kate McIntosh Quinn designed her first line of baby wear, which contained classic designs and ultra soft fabrics, under the label. The response from the Earth Organic Baby Basics was so great that the line of baby basics had expanded to include stylish coordinates, additional colors and larger size pieces for little kids. In July of 2006, Earth Organic Baby Basics changed its name and the line was re-launched as Kate Quinn Organics.
For review, Kate Quinn Organics generously sent Princess P the Woven Dress in Grape/Blackberry to review. This lightweight dress is perfect for the warm spring and summer months and looks adorable on. The contrasting trim and fun pintuck details make the clean lines of the dress really stand out. The neckline on the Woven Dress is adorable and the length is perfect. The dress is made of 100% Organic Poplin and washed beautifully. I did hang it up to dry, as I do with most of Princess P’s clothes, to prevent and shrinking in the dryer. The dress that we received is a size 2t and it seems to be a little big on P. But that just means she can wear it longer!
Buy it: You can purchase the Woven Dress from Kate Quinn Organics for $44
To Enter: You must visit Kate Quinn Organics and tell me another item that caught your eye. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Enter to win a 10-Pack of Wash Cloths and Natural Aloe Baby Suds from Kate Quinn Organics @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/9M87kY
6. Add the Springtime Celebration button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
7. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the Springtime Celebration button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
8. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Kate Quinn Organics on Facebook.
9. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on May 17th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open US residents.
A big thank you to Kate Quinn Organics for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Kate Quinn Organics provided the Woven Dress free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.