Shopping for spring clothes has to be up there on my list of favorite things to do. The prints, colors and designs of warm weather clothes always seem to brighten my day. Especially when I am shopping for spring items for Princess P. One of my favorite children’s clothing websites that I always turn to for fun and trendy designs is Tea Collection.
It is hard to believe that Tea Collection started out in 2002 with only three pima cotton sweaters. Today, they offer two full assortments, Tea Collection and Daily Tea. Each line is available in more than 400 stores and boutiques throughout the U.S. and abroad. The tagline for Tea Collection is “for little citizens of the world”, which celebrates the beauty found in cultures around the world.
After browsing through the airy designs and festive prints that make up the girls Tea Collection spring line, I was thinking of ways to purchase Princess P a whole new wardrobe without C finding out. Luckily, Tea Collection saved me from getting into a bit of trouble when they agreed to send me an item to review.
One of the things that Princess P seems to always be in need of is pajamas. So I was elated when I opened package from Tea Collection to find the Tossed Butterfly Pajama Set in milk. This adorable short sleeve/shorts pajama set is made from luxurious pima cotton that is brushed inside for extra softness. The outside of the pajamas feature a fun print that Princess P loves and the cozy design allows her to sleep comfortably. The Tossed Butterfly pajama set from Tea Collection washed and dried beautifully without fading or losing its shape. These fun pajamas make getting ready for bed a little less of a hassle.
Buy it: You can purchase the Tossed Butterfly Pajama Set at Tea Collection for $29.
To Enter: You must visit Tea Collection and tell me what you would purchase if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Celebrate spring in style by entering to win a @teacollection $75 Gift Certificate @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/dBTXM0
6. Follow Tea Collection on Twitter.
7. Add the Springtime Celebration button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the Springtime Celebration button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you become a fan of Tea Collection on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on May 3rd at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open US residents.
A big thank you to Tea Collection for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Tea Collection provided the pajama set free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.