Oh, springtime! How I love everything about you. The flowers, the warm air and, of course, the ridiculously cute spring dresses! But where do you turn for adorable kids dresses that are original, funky and definitely fun? Well, I recently found the answer, Kuki Kids.
Kuki Kids was born out of the desire to make bold and funky clothes for little kids. The simple garment designs let the fabrics speak for themselves and let your little one stand out in a crowd. Even though some of the Kuki Kids styles are causal, the stitching process is not. And you never have to worry about purchasing an item from Kuki Kids because quality and attention to detail are foremost in the Kuki philosophy.
Kuki Kids sent Princess P the Taka Three Dress so she could celebrate springtime in style. This fabulous little dress is perfect for all occasions. Your little one can wear it to that special birthday party or just hanging around the house. Either way, she is sure to be noticed!
When the Taka Three Dress arrived I could immediately tell the great quality of it just by feeling the fabric. It is made from soft, mid weight 100% cotton canvas that moves just the way you want it to. The dress’ sleeveless design makes it perfect for warmer weather and the colorful fabric definitely puts spring in mind. The back of the Taka Three Dress from Kuki Kids features four buttons for easy on-and-off. The dress is also lined for extra comfort. One of my favorite features just happens to be the length of the dress. When on Princess P, it falls a bit longer than her other dresses, which I love! The Taka Three Dress just looks so cute on and P receives so many compliments when she wears it.
Buy it: You can purchase the Taka Three Dress from Kuki Kids for $45
To Enter: You must visit Kuki Kids and tell me which bib you would choose if you were the lucky winner. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Celebrate Spring in style by entering to win a Kuki Kids Bib of your choice @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/dg7mYm
6. Add the Springtime Celebration button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
7. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the Springtime Celebration button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
8. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” Kuki Kids on Facebook.
9. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on May 12th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open everyone!
A big thank you to Kuki Kids for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Kuki Kids provided the dress free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.