When Princess P was a newborn she had to be held all the time. The first couple of days we didn’t mind because we were bounding with our baby girl, but after awhile it became impossible to get things done. Especially when C returned to work and I was left alone with her. After not being able to accomplish some of the most simple tasks, like doing laundry and washing dishes, I turned to baby wearing as a way keep her soothed while I was hands-free.
However, our adventure into baby wearing started off a bit rocky. The sling that I had purchased when I was pregnant ended up being too small and P was very uncomfortable in it. If I had only known then about the adjustable Snugli Sway from Evenflo, I am sure we would have both been more comfortable in our baby wearing endeavor.
The Sungli Sway soft carrier from Evenflo is unlike any I have ever seen before. There are so many great features that make this carrier stand out from the competition. The first feature that I absolutely love is the interior safety harness. That’s right, this sling is equipped with a buckle-style safety harness that holds baby securely and positioned properly. The interior of the sling is covered with breathable soft, plush fabric that nestles your newborn comfortably and safely.
Another terrific thing about the Evenflo Snugli Sway is that it is ideal for breastfeeding. The carrier easily adjusts for positioning and the elevated head pillow allows for proper support. There is even a handy pocket on the shoulder strap for added storage.
The Snugli Sway is designed with an extra-wide shoulder strap for comfort and the slide buckle allows for quick and easy adjustment. But one of the things that I love the most about this carrier is how easy it is to get baby in and out of. Instead of placing your baby in the sling while it is on you (which can be a hassle) you lay the Snugli Sway down, place baby comfortably in it and then slip it over your head and arm. This makes getting the carrier on you in the parking lot of a store a whole lot easier, at least for me anyway. With the Snugli Sway from Evenflo you can easily get things done while still having baby comfortable and close.
Buy it: The Evenflo Snugli Sway is available at Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart.com for $34.99
To Enter: You must visit Evenflo and tell me another item that you would like to have. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Win an Evenflo Snugli Sway @PieceOfMeBlog! Giveaway ends May 14th http://bit.ly/bJ6ULA
6. Follow A Mother’s Promise on Twitter.
7. Add the Springtime Celebration button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the Springtime Celebration button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you “like” A Mother’s Promise on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on May 14th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open US residents.
A big thank you to Evenflo for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Evenflo provided the Snugli Sway free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.