A couple of weeks ago when I thought of the company Bebe au Lait, nursing covers (specifically “Hooter Hiders”) instantly came to mind. But, today, when I think of Bebe au Lait visions of mom and baby products designed in terrific prints fill my head.
The story behind Bebe au Lait all started when one of the founders, Claire Ekelund, gave birth to her second daughter and soon realized that, once again, nursing in public was going to be challenging. After searching high and low for a nursing cover that covered both mother and baby with ease and style, Claire decided to make her own. The result was the Hooter Hider: an easy to use, machine washable, multi-purpose stylish cover designed with baby and mom in mind. Today, Bebe au Lait offers more than stylish nursing covers. You can now purchase Bebe au Lait Burp Clothes, Hooded Towels, Reversible Bibs and Gift Sets in matching patterns.
Bebe au Lait generously sent us the Toddler Hooded Towel in the Sevilla print to review. Designed with super soft 100% cotton terry, the Bebe au Lait Hooded Toddler Towel puts a innovative new twist on the hard working classic. The toddler towel features sleeves that open at the bottom and a magnetic closure hidden at the neckline to keep the hooded towel in place. For a touch of style, the Bebe au Lait Hooded Towel that we received is edged with a modern blue and brown print.
We have used the Bebe au Lait Toddler Hooded Towel after bath time for several nights now and I can say that Princess P loves to wrap up in this cozy towel. However, I am finding that it is a bit hard to wrap all of her up in it. The toddler hooded towel seems to be a bit shorter than I would prefer. But I love the fact that it has a hood with a magnetic closure that keeps it in place and the sleeves are also a nice touch. For these reasons, I believe the Bebe au Lait Toddler Hooded Towel would be perfect for pool time.
Unfortunately, Bebe au Lait recently discontinued the Toddler Hooded Towels but they still offer the Baby Hooded Towels that are as equally adorable. Each lush Bebe au Lait Baby Hooded Towel is generously sized for swaddling and edged in signature Bebe au Lait fabric in a variety of fabulous prints and colors.
To Enter: You must visit Bebe au Lait and tell me another item that caught your eye. Please leave your email address in the comment or make sure it is visible in your profile.
1. Grab my button. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Subscribe to my feed. Must be verified to count.
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
4. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
5. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the text below. You can tweet once daily for an extra entry each day.
Celebrate spring in style by entering to win a @bebeaulait Hooded Towel in your choice of print @PieceOfMeBlog! http://bit.ly/9wXObY
6. Follow Bebe au Lait on Twitter.
7. Add the Springtime Celebration button to your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
8. 1 Extra Entry if you placed the Springtime Celebration button on your sidebar before the start of the event and left a comment on the event announcement post.
9. 2 Extra Entries if you become a fan of Bebe au Lait on Facebook.
10. 5 Extra Entries if you blog about this giveaway. Please leave an address where it can be found.
Giveaway will end on April 20th at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open US and Canada.
A big thank you to Bebe au Lait for this review and giveaway opportunity!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Bebe au Lait provided the toddler hooded towel free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.