*This Giveaway is now closed.*
In case you didn’t know already cloth diapers are back! I know for some of you those are two very scary words. But before you run and hide hear me out. Fuzzi Bunz aren’t the cloth diapers our mothers and grandmothers used. That means no more pins!
Stay-at-home-mom, Tereson Dupuy, invented FuzziBunz in January 1999 in response to her infant son’s chronic diaper rash and her overall dissatisfaction with all available diapers. Tereson stitched the first FuzziBunz in her home and a short time later, the FuzziBunz diapering movement was born.
FuzziBunz diapers include three layers:
1) a waterproof outer barrier to keep wetness contained,
2) a soft microfleece inner layer that touches a baby’s skin and pulls away moisture, and
3) a unique, pocket-style opening that enables a parent to customize the absorbency using super absorbent micro-terrycloth pads.
The good thing about Fuzzi Bunz is that you will be able to use them for multiple children. They have super durable snap closures that have multiple placements so they grow as your baby grows. Fuzzi Bunz do not pill, fray or stain. And by using them you are doing something good for the environment. But the best thing has to be that they are great for your baby. Fuzzi Bunz keep your baby dry and comfortable virtually eliminating diaper rash. Plus, they come in a variety of patterns and colors!
You might think that the upfront cost of cloth diapers is just too much. But really its not when you think about it. A standard pack of disposable diapers is around $19.97. When you go through almost a pack a week that is $80 a month . Now multiply that by 12 months. Yeah, the price of cloth diapers is now where near what disposables cost. And if you plan to use them for more than one baby it is well worth the upfront cost.
One luck winner will receive 3 Fuzzi Bunz diapers in their choice of color and size!
To Enter: You must visit Fuzzi Bunz and choose what color and size you would love to win. Then come back here and tell us your choice.
Please, Please leave an email address! I have to have a way to contact the winner.
1. Grab my button and post it on your sidebar. Leave an address where it can be found.
2. Follow my blog either on blogger or twitter. Or both!
3. Subscribe to my feed. (Must be verified to count!!)
4. Enter any of my other giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
5. 5 extra entries if you blog or tweet about this giveaway. Leave an address where it can be found.
Please leave each entry in a separate comment. If you blog or tweet leave 5 comments saying so.
Giveaway will end on February 8th at 11:59 pm ET. The winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced here as well as emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US residents only.
A big thank you to Fuzzi Bunz Direct for sponsoring this giveaway!